Thursday, May 24, 2007

Memes Galore!

I was tagged for two memes by Jen this week! So, being the dutiful (and meme loving) little blogger that I am... I'm posting them!

Got this meme from Gretchen

Two Names You Go By:
1. Jana
2. Janet

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Jean skirt
2. Sandals

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Trust
2. Adventure

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Traveling
2. Hiking

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Alone time
2. Reecie cups

What 2 pets you had/have:
1. PsychoKitty, my current owner
2. Brendie, the first kittie i owned. Dad cried when she died.

Two people who will fill this out first: I’ll tag…
1. Leti
2. Jami

Two things you did last night:
1. Worked with "my kids"
2. Took pictures with "my kids", peeled glue off of my hands, and had other fun adventures with them.

Two people who live at your house:
1. SuperRoomie
2. Luka the evil kitty

Two things you ate today:
1. Cheetos (Special Shrek kind, that were supposed to turn my tongue green)
2. No-bake cookie

Two people you talked to last:
1. Coworkers
2. Alison (phone last night)

Two things you’re doing tomorrow:
1. Working
2. I think we're having a cook-out or something at work too

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. 4th of July
2. Memorial Day (TIME OFF WORK! Whee!!!!!!)

Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Coke w/Lime
2. Caffine Free Diet Coke


EATING OUT MEME:

Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Include the state/province and country you’re in.
3. List your top 5 favorite places to eat locally where you are.
4. Tag 5 other people and let them know they’ve been tagged.

Jen tagged me for this.
I'm in Indiana
I love to eat at:

1. China Dragon, in Clinton IN. The waiter (who we have adopted into our Ohana, but not told him yet) is SO SUPER NICE! He loves kids, and is always trying to make Jakey giggle! He also torments M unmercifully, which makes ME giggle. *giggle*

2. Ritters Frozen Custards - they are my FAV ice-cream-ish shop!!! So good!!!

3. The Bush - my FAV mom-n-pop kind of restaurant! They have the BEST cheese sticks, and they taught me to eat them with ranch sauce! SO GOOD! I hear they also have good fish, but I refuse to eat fish, so I have no idea.

4. First Wok - We eat here at least once every week... everyone from the office gives money to one person (usually me), we pick it up, and come back to the office to enjoy the yummy food! SO TASTY! I always try something new... my fav though is the Chicken Chop Suey. Today, I'm eating Beef with Garlic sauce... very spicy! I love it! You get a HUGE portion (enough to make two, or possibly even three, meals out of!) for $4.30!!! How can you possibly beat that? Oh, and it's served with 2 crab rangoons (i love those things!!!!) and fried rice. Total bliss.

5. IHOP. Everything there is yummy... the pancakes are DIVINE... the breakfast skillets are heavenly... *happy sigh at thought*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will do these memes for the Friday Question. I hope you don't mind, I posted something new today, hee.

Btw, I am going to try sending you one more e-mail and see what happens.

Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

sounds like last night was fun :)

why do you refuse to eat fish Jana???

wow first wok sounds like really good value for $$

thanks for doing the memes

Tinker said...

I am so hungry after reading this! Reese's and Frozen custard and chinese food and PANCAKES.

I think I may have actually gained a pound from just reading this, lol. :)
Fun meme answers, Jana!
XOXO

Tammy Brierly said...

I hope your dark cloud has passed. Loved your answers and Ihop rocks!

Karianne said...

Found you through Zazazu. I have a friend that loves memes and I'm sending this link to her!

Have a great weekend!

Princess Jami said...

Oh! I've been tagged! Woo!! /happy dance :-)

Two names:
Jami
Princess (hee-hee...it still kind of cracks me up when OTHER people call me this)

Two things wearing:
Black skirt
pink camisole (my jammies :-))

Two things relationship:
Trust
Fun

Two favorite things to do:
Swing dancing!
Chatting w/Jana! ;-)

Two things want VERY BADLY:
No sinus issues.
New-to-me car.

Two pets:
Well...I had a fish named "strawberry", but I don't remember the names of the other fish. Those are all the pets I've ever had.

Two things did last night:
Ate ice cream
Played Sims2!

Two people live in my house:
Me
My husband

Two things ate today:
popcorn (watched Pirates, this morning!)
KFChicken :-)

Two people talked to, last:
Our friend, Dan
my husband

Two things doing, tomorrow:
Hiking!
Dancing?

Two favorite holidays:
Easter
Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
Water
chai frappuccino from Starbucks. Mmm...mmm. No coffee OR chocolate...woo!!

I'm in Colorado, and I love to eat at:
Carrabba's - they have the best calamari, thick rings that are tender without being gooey or chewy, plus the best spicy sauce to dip the calamari in. Mmm...

Hoong's Palace:
So far, the best Chinese food restaurant in Colorado, ever. Light, flavorful, fresh, abundant. Even at lunch. We had tea, soup, an egg roll AND crab cheese wonton plus our meal. Mmmm...

Armadillo:
The one nearest us has a fun breakfast buffet on Sundays. Hooray for build-your-own-tacos AND dino nuggets.

Chili's:
I love their thin crispy salty chips just warmed up, with that yummy salsa.

Chipotle:
The burritos are huge! Mmmm...cilantro-lime rice, steak, pico de gallo, guacamole...I like to call it "salad", even though it's not really. There's lettuce in the burrito!! And tomatoes! :-D

Princess Jami said...

I took over your comments, Jana-Banana. Oops.

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

Hey! Great meme you did here...

Thought I'd let you know that they are playing CSI ALL DAY LONG on Spike for Memorial Day. Wahoo!

(Okay, does that make me a humongous geekoid? Probably so!)